Bryan Renteria

Bryan Renteria was a YouTube celebrity. Born on 19 September 1989, the place of his birth is the United States. Bryan is also gaining a lot of attention on YouTube for his EpicMunke Channel. The mukbangs he has done as well as his pranks on challenges made him famous. Bryan Renteria Jr. is the son who was killed by Mayra Renteria. Bryan was admitted to the NICU following his arrival. Mayra posted on Twitter that Bryan was diagnosed with an illness that occurred on the 4th of October 2021. Let's look into Bryan Renteria Jr.'s death more in depth by reading the article below. Bryan Renteria Jr is Mayra Isabel's son. Everyone around the world are shocked by the news about his passing. Bryan's death was confirmed by New-Deaths via their site. Mayra wrote about Bryan in an Instagram post. The message is: "I can hardly hold my son and carry him to home." I trust to God and believe that he will provide him with the strength to get through this. I'm so proud of my son! I love him not terrible, but not great either very much. My Bryancito has been included in my petition.

4 Tiktok Bryan Bryan Bryan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leven Rambin

Hallie Jackson and Julie Banderas Bio

Beautiful pics of Shalita Grant andSofia Vassilieva Feet and Legs